Each year, other parishes within the Diocese and local AAU organizations offer pre-season and holiday break tournament opportunities. Available tournaments for 2019/20 season will be posted here in the Fall.
Tournament Reimbursement Policy
St. Joan will pay for one tournament for each team. The maximum reimbursement will be $245.00
MVP and Flames Athletics Tournaments. We have an arrangement with those leagues to bill the Parish directly, so please use Option 2 below. DO NOT send a check directly to tournaments run by these programs.
Non-MVP/Flames Tournaments. You have two ways to pay for the Tournament:
- You pay for the tournament directly and send the tournament information to email@example.com for reimbursement. You will be reimbursed by St Joan of Arc CYO. For this option, please send the following information:
- Tournament Name/Information:
- To whom did you make the check made payable to
- Address, City, Zip of the payee
- Your Team Number (either St Joan’s Team or TriValley team)
- Send the tournament information to
. St Joan of Arc CYO will then send in the registration fee on your behalf. Please allow St Joan of Arc CYO ample time (at least a week) to do this. Tournament information needed:
- Name and Address of the Tournament
- Name and Phone Number/eMail Address of the Tournament Director or Contact Person
- Date of the Tournament
- Cost of the Tournament
- Who to make the check payable to
- Deadline to send in check
- Your team number (either St Joans or TriValley)
Should your team decide to participate in any additional tournaments, all fees will be your/your team’s responsibility.
CYO rules state that each team may only participate in 4 tournaments during a season.